Alan is the founder and principal coach of Velocity Fitness Group. He entered the Health & Fitness Industry after 10 years in Corporate Finance. He has also spent 20+ years training and instructing Taekwondo and is a 4th Dan Black Belt Branch Instructor for the Ultimo Dojang of Walsh Martial Arts Australia, one of the leading Traditional Taekwondo Schools in Australia.
Alan is passionate about helping busy and stressed corporate types regain their sense of self, learn how to care for their mental and physical health, be more energetic and alive, and improve performance in the gym and in the boardroom.
Corporate Fitness & Education
Addressing wellness in the workplace is proven to create attentive and productive staff who rave about their workplace. Velocity Fitness Group’s principal trainer spent years working in offices, so he can provide workshops, education sessions, in-house training, as well as bring in allied health experts to educate and support your staff.
- Improve staff engagement and retention
- Team building and bonding
- Be an employer of choice
The Velocity Training System
The Velocity Training System allows for people of all ages, fitness levels and experience to get the most out of their training experience.
- Goal setting and lifestyle coaching. Screen for movement patterns and mobility issues
- Address issues and create a foundation of fundamental movement patterns through functional training
- As confidence and coordination improve, we progress the exercise intensity and variation, introduction to traditional weight training
- Goal specific training programs – speed, power, strength, fat loss, lean muscle mass, conditioning, and many more!
M.A.R.T.I.A.L. Education System
Our M.A.R.T.I.A.L. education system covers the major areas of focus that our clients should be addressing. This handy acronym will help you remember them!
- Manange your Stress
- Adhere to 80/20 Food Rule
- Remember to Stay Hydrated
- Take Care of Your Gut Health
- Incidental Exercise Is Key
- Activities That Are Fun
- Learning & Understanding Is Key